• High availability of labor force; 27,500 people within a 5-mile radius and 42,600 within an 8-mile radius.
• Ciudad Juarez has approximately more than 1.4 million inhabitants and is one of the fastest-growing cities in the world.
• It's Mexico's border with the largest operation and the only city with customs and bridges open 24 hours.
• It is the second city in the country with the largest number of IMMEX companies, with 319 economic units of this type.
• Ciudad Juárez Airport ranks fifth in passenger transportation and it's located 5.5 km from our building.
• High availability of labor force; 22,000 people within a 1.5-mile radius and 80,000 within a 3-mile radius.
• There are about 575 manufacturing companies in the aerospace, electronics, medical, logistics, and automotive sectors; 40% of these companies are concentrated around our industrial building.
• There are 188 public transportation routes, 26 of them pass through Blvd. Terán, which is just 5 minutes away from our industrial building.
• Ciudad Juárez Airport ranks fifth in passenger transportation.